- Definition of personal information
We define personal information as follows.
- “Personal information” means information that identifies a particular individual such as the individual’s name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the relevant information which can be easily checked and thereby identify a specific individual.
- Information Collection
We collect personal information by the following methods.
- We may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, address, credit card number, etc. when you register on our service. In addition, we may acquire your personal information including a transaction record that contains your personal information and the settlement information through our alliance partners, including information provider, advertiser, and advertisement delivery destination, (hereinafter referred to as Partners.) We provide your personal information to sellers and relevant service providers When you use or browse our company or the service of Partners, we will acquire your information and characteristics concerning the services you used, software, purchased products, history of browsing pages and advertisements, search keywords, date and time spent at each site, computer-mediated environment, including the communication state of the terminal and various setting information when using access the Internet through cell-phones, IP addresses, cookie information, location information, and terminal identification information.
We use our customer’s personal information for the following purposes.
- For the purpose of displaying and correcting your own registration information, we use such information as your name, address, contact, payment method, information about the service you received, purchased goods, and payments for purchases.
- We may use contact information such as your name, address, phone number, and so on for the shipment and payment of the goods. In addition, we may use the payment information such as the credit card number specified in relation to the request for the payment.
- To make contact with you for confirmation of the item and delivery method you ordered, we use the information of your name, address, e-mail address, the type and quantity of the item you ordered, and the billing amount.
- To provide you with information on our campaigns, products and services, we use your buying history and contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address.
- We use your feedback, survey results, and purchase history to improve our services.
- Upon obtaining your prior approval, we use your contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address to introduce our products and inform you of marketing or promotional materials.
- We use your contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address to respond to your requests and inquiries.
- We use your personal information for the purposes associated with the above purposes.
We manage personal information in the following system.
- We will establish a necessary internal system in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and guidelines and obtain a written statement to ensure the proper handling of personal information from employees.
- We limit the use of the customer’s personal information to only those employees who need it for work, and make rules concerning the storage and management of the medium including personal information, and precautions for protecting personal information.
- For personal information stored in the system, we maintain a strict information security and provide account, password and access rights to only those employees who need it for work. The account and password are strictly managed to avoid leakage or loss.
We will disclose personal information under the following system.
- We will not disclose the personal information to any third party unless you agree, except for the following cases;
- Where disclosure is required by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws or regulations;
- Where there are special provisions in laws and regulations;
- Where the life, body, or property of you or a third party may be impaired and we cannot gain agreement with you; and
- Where when we need to protect or defend the rights, property or services of our company from the act contrary to the laws and regulations or the terms and conditions of our company and we cannot gain agreement with you;
- If you request disclosure of your personal information, we will disclose it only when we can confirm your identification.
Note: How to verify your identity
Send a copy of the proof of identity (driver’s license, insurance card, etc.) to us.
We will confirm the contents, and will disclose it as soon as it becomes clear that you are the person concerned.
We will take security measures for personal information with the following system.
- We are responsible for ensuring security and security of personal information. We strive to collect information about the protection of personal information and endeavor to take the latest security measures.
We will correct and delete personal information under the following system
- You can request the correction or deletion of personal information in accordance with the procedure specified by our service if your personal information is incorrect.
- If we judge that we need to respond to your request as seen above, we will correct or delete the appropriate personal information without delay and we will notify you through the e-mail address you have provided us.
- We observe the Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we hold.
Manager-in-Charge of Private Information Protection : Mami Minami Nicori